FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System 717865
This FlowFX cat-back exhaust system is designed for 2000-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ with 4.0L engine and features all stainless steel construction for added durability and longevity. The 2.50-inch FlowFX "straight-through" performance muffler mounts high in the frame rail just behind the factory catalytic converter and bolts up to the factory flange. The FlowFX system has a moderate deep powerful sound outside with minimal interior resonance. The 2.50-inch mandrel-bent stainless steel tailpipe is tucked up high in the undercarriage protecting it from being crushed when traversing rocky terrain. The system is finished off with a large 3.50-inch black ceramic coated stainless steel tip embossed with the Flowmaster logo. Uses the factory hanger locations, comes with installation instructions and all hardware necessary for a quick and easy installation you can do at home.
- Deep Powerful FlowFX Straight Through Sound
- Full Stainless Steel Construction
- Uses Factory Hanger Locations
- Easy At Home Installation
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Single Rear
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4.500 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov