FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System 717874
Our new FlowFX cat-back exhaust system for the 2009-13 GM Silverado/Sierra with 5.3L and 4.8L V8 engines is manufactured using 409S stainless steel for years of trouble free service. System features include a 3.00-inch inlet pipe leading into a FlowFX "straight-through" performance muffler for great sound and maximum performance. The single 3.00-inch mandrel-bent tailpipe exits out the side behind the passenger side rear tire and is finished off with large 4.50 inch diameter black ceramic coated 304S stainless steel tip, giving your Silverado or Sierra that custom look that goes hand in hand with the deep performance sound of the FlowFX muffler. The system uses all the factory hanger locations and connections without any cutting or welding for an easy installation that you can do at home. Includes installation instructions and all necessary hardware.
- Deep Powerful Tone Inside And Outside The Vehicle
- Full Stainless Steel Construction
- Easy Installation
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Single Side
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4.500 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov