FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System 717910
Introducing the new FlowFX Cat-back exhaust system for the 2017-19 Nissan Titan with 5.6L engine. This performance exhaust system bolts up to the factory cat pipes with large dual 2.5-inch mandrel bent tubing flowing into a Scavenger Y-pipe for maximum flow. The Scavenger Y-pipe creates a stronger signal than conventional y-pipes, by using two D-shaped ports back to back, giving a larger surface area than just two round pipes joined together. This creates a much stronger scavenging affect to help evacuate the cylinders during the exhaust stroke netting more power and torque. This is especially important for towing. The system flows out of the Scavenger collector into 3-inch stainless steel tubing and into the "straight-through" FlowFX muffler that has a very deep powerful sound outside the vehicle with moderate tone inside the cab. The mandrel bent tailpipe exits behind the passenger side rear tire and is finished off with a large 4.50-inch black ceramic coated exhaust tip embossed with the Flowmaster name. The system utilizes the factory hanger locations and connections and includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed instructions for an easy at home installation. Note: Does Not fit XD models
- Scavenger Y Pipe For Max Torque Gains
- FlowFX Straight Through Performance
- Full Stainless Steel Construction
- Very Deep And Powerful Sound
- Easy Installation
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Single Side
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4.500 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov