FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System 717912
Introducing the new FlowFX(TM) cat-back exhaust system for the 2020 Jeep Gladiator with 3.6L engine. This stainless steel performance exhaust system starts with large 3-inch mandrel-bent tubing flowing into the FlowFX "straight-through" performance muffler. The mandrel-bent tailpipe exits behind the passenger side rear tire and is finished off with a large 4.50-inch black ceramic coated exhaust tip embossed with the Flowmaster(R) name. This system creates a deep powerful sound outside the vehicle with a moderate tone inside the cab and utilizes the factory hanger locations. Includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed instructions for an easy installation you can do at home.
- Dyno-Tuned For Maximum Performance
- Bright Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Moderate/Aggressive Sound
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Exit Position: Pass Side Behind Rear Tire
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 4.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4.500 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov