FlowFX Cat-Back Exhaust System 717920
Introducing Flowmaster's new FlowFX Cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-19 Dodge Challenger models, including Hellcat, with the 6.2L or 6.4L Hemi V8 engine and Factory Active Exhaust Valves. This system is perfect for the person looking for a moderately aggressive exterior and interior sound level with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. Features include mandrel bent 3.00-inch stainless steel tubing into the Scavenger X-pipe cross-over for maximum performance and tone, flowing into a pair our new FlowFX "straight-through" mufflers for a deep and powerful sound. The dual 3.00-inch mandrel bent stainless tailpipes retain the Factory Active Exhaust Valves and the system is finished off with aggressive looking quad 3.50-inch black ceramic coated 304s stainless steel tips embossed with the Flowmaster name, putting everyone on notice that you would rather lead than follow. The large quad tips exit within the rear bumper valance and gives your car the look that it should have come with from the factory. This system is designed to use the factory hanger locations, includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed instructions for a relatively easy at home installation.
- Includes Factory Style Active Exhaust Valves
- Scavenger X-Pipe For Power And Deep Tone
- Large Aggressive Looking Quad Tips
- Dual 3 in. Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Deep Powerful Sound
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 3.5
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov