FlowFX Muffler 72288
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
The FlowFX series mufflers deliver a moderate performance tone for the enthusiast looking for an exhaust note that is different from the "chambered" muffler sound. The interior features a large "straight-through" stainless steel perforated core, surrounded with high temperature sound absorption materials delivering a deep mellow tone. The internal flow design is reversible, so the muffler can be installed in either direction to best suit the vehicle application and offsets needed. Features include fully mig-welded "bright" 409 stainless steel construction with the FlowFX logo embossed on the both sides of the case. The FlowFX mufflers are perfect for the person looking for a quality "straight-through" performance muffler at an economical price point.
- Fully MIG-Welded For Maximum Durability
- Compact Configuration for Limited Spaces
- Moderate Sound exterior exhaust tone
- Straight Through Style
- Body Length: 18.000 in.
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Brushed
- Inlet Connection Type: Clamp-On
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Inlet Position: Center
- Inlet Quantity: 1
- Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Height: 4.000 in.
- Muffler Body Length: 18.000 in.
- Muffler Body Shape: Oval
- Muffler Body Width: 9.000 in.
- Muffler Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Muffler Overall Length: 24.000 in.
- Muffler Series: Flow FX
- Muffler Type: Absorption
- Outlet Connection Type: Clamp-On
- Outlet Position: Dual
- Outlet Quantity: 2
- Outlet Type: Dual
- Overall Length: 24.000 in.
- Shape: Straight
- Sound Level: Mild/Moderate
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov