Manifold Downpipe Kit 81075
Flowmaster introduces their new manifold downpipes for the 1965-1967 Chevrolet Caprice, Bel Air, Impala, and Biscayne with the 396 and 427 Big Block V8 engines. These 2.50" mandrel bent pipes include factory style 3-bolt flanges, donut gaskets and donut sleeves for an easy installation. Constructed in durable 409S stainless steel, the pipes are covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Mandrel Bent 16ga 409 Stainless Tubing
- Includes Hardware
- Great Fit
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Bend Angle: N/A
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Center Line Radius: N/A
- Converter Quantity: 0
- Gauge: 16
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Leg/Straight Length: N/A
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Position: N/A
- Single or Dual: Dual
- System Type: Manifold Down Pipe
- Tube Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov