Scavenger Series Elite Shorty Header 814123
Flowmaster's Scavenger Series Elite shorty headers are designed to replace the restrictive factory manifolds. These high quality headers are manufactured from stainless steel and are ceramic coated for maximum durability. They feature 1-5/8 in. Primary tubes, 3/8 in. thick laser cut flanges and factory collector connections, ensuring a direct-fit, leak free installation. Like all Flowmaster products, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and engine efficiency. Designed for an easy fit, these headers include gaskets and necessary hardware for easy installation. Note: this product has been granted a California Air Resources Board (CARB) exemption, an E.O. number, or is a direct or consolidated replacement part. It is 50-state legal, per the application guide.
- Stainless Steel Construction
- 50 State Emissions Certified
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- High Temperature Ceramic Coated
- 3/8 in. Thick Laser Cut Flanges
- OE Style Converter Connections
- Maximum Durability And Great Appearance
- Easy At Home Installation
- 1 Year Warranty
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Application: Automotive
- Attachment Method: Stock Flange
- Automotive Item Grade: High Performance Part
- Bolts Or Studs Included: Yes
- CARB (California) Compliant: Yes
- Coated Finish: Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel
- Collector Included: Yes
- Collector Tube Size: N/A
- Color: Silver Ceramic
- Engine Make/Size: Chevy 4.8L
- Engine Make/Size: Chevy 6.2L
- Engine Make/Size: Chevy 5.3L
- Engine Make/Size: Chevy 6.0L
- Finish: Silver Ceramic
- Flange Thickness: 0.375 in.
- Head Style: 4-1 One-Piece
- Header Series: Scavenger Series Elite
- Inlet Port Shape: Round
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Port Shape: Same As Port/Can Be Matched
- Primary Tube Diameter: 1.625 in.
- Reducers Included: No
- Tube Diameter: 1.625 in.
- Tube Direction: Up Swept
- Tube Gauge: 16
- Tube Length: Unequal Length
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov