American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System 817541
Flowmaster's new American Thunder Cat-back exhaust system for the 2011-2019 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD trucks with 6.0L V8 is perfect for the person looking for a moderate to aggressive sound level inside and outside of the truck, with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. Designed for the Crew Cab, Standard Bed (6.5 ft.) models only, this bolt-on, emissions-legal system features a stainless steel 50 Series HD muffler and dual 3.00 in. DOR/S (Dual Out Rear/ Dual Out Side) stainless steel mandrel bent tailpipes. The system is finished off with beautifully polished 4.00 in. stainless steel tips. The exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
- Mandrel Bent 16 Gauge 409 Stainless Tubing
- Includes Hangers And Hardware For Easy Installation
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Rear Same Side
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: 50 Series HD
- Outlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4
- Tip Length: 13.000 in.
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tubing Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov