American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System 817574
Flowmaster's race-oriented American Thunder Extreme Cat-back system is designed to mount behind the factory catalytic converters, or most OEM style aftermarket H-pipes. The turn-down tailpipes drop at the rear of the transmission and eliminates full length tailpipes to maximize the sound level and allow for extra clearance for wide tires and modified suspensions.These systems are mandrel bent for maximum performance and include Super 44 series mufflers. This American Thunder Extreme system delivers a super aggressive interior and exterior tone and is suited to the enthusiast who wants the most aggressive components they can purchase. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response and power. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
- Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- Includes Hangers And Hardware For Easy Installation
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Patented Delta Flow Technology
- Color: Black Muffler; Natural Tubing
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Out Dumps
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Super 44 Series
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): N/A
- Tip Quantity: 0
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov