Force II DPF-Back Exhaust System 817621
Flowmaster's new Force II systems for modern diesel trucks bolt on directly behind the DPF for 50-state emissions legality and feature mandrel bent stainless steel piping. The systems are carefully engineered on the vehicles for fitment, performance and mild sound. Some systems feature Outlaw mufflers when some sound control beyond the DPF is needed, while others eliminate the muffler entirely. All systems feature Flowmaster's lifetime limited warranty and all necessary installation hardware.
- Mandrel Bent 16 Gauge 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Mild to Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
- Single Out Side Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Direct Fit Installation
- Exhaust Series: Force II
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Exit Position: Single Side
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Outlaw
- Outlet Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 5.000 in.
- Single or Dual: Single
- Sound Level: Mild/Moderate
- System Type: Down Pipe Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 5.000 in.
- Tip Length: 14.000 in.
- Tip Quantity: 1
- Tubing Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov