Force II Cat Back System 817651
Flowmaster's Force II Cat-Back exhaust system for the 2011-2018 Dodge Durango R/T is perfect for the person looking for mild to moderate sound levels with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt-on DOR (Dual Out Rear) emissions-legal system for the 5.7L Hemi engine features tuned resonators, a Scavenger X-Pipe, two 60 series mufflers, mandrel bent 2.50" stainless steel tubing, and 4.00" diameter polished 304S stainless steel embossed logo tips. This exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
- Mandrel Bent 16 Gauge 409 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Mild to Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
- Single Out Side Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Patented Delta Flow Technology
- Exhaust Pipe Max Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: 60 Series
- Outlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 4.000 in.
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Mild/Moderate
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4
- Tip Length: 5.250 in.
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov