American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System 817716
Flowmaster's American Thunder Cat-back exhaust system for the 2015-2016 Dodge Challenger R/T is perfect for the person looking for an aggressive sound level both inside and outside of the car, with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt-on DOR (Dual Out Rear) emissions-legal system for cars with the 5.7L engine features a pair of Super 40 Series mufflers, and dual mandrel bent 2.50" tailpipes for maximum performance. The system is built out of 409S stainless steel and utilizes the original factory exhaust tips. The exhaust system is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Aggressive Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Patented Delta Flow Technology
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Color: Black Muffler; Natural Tubing
- Exhaust Type: Dual
- Exit Position: Dual Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Flanged
- Muffler Count: 2
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Super 40 Series
- Muffler Type: Welded Baffle
- Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): N/A
- Tip Type: Not Included
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov