Outlaw Series™ Cat Back Exhaust System 817755
Flowmaster's Outlaw Axle-back exhaust system for the 2007-2011 Jeep Wranglers with the 3.8L V6 is perfect for the person looking for an aggressive exterior and moderate interior exhaust tone, with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt-on DOR (Dual Out Rear) emissions-legal system for the 2 and 4 door models, features a specially designed stainless steel Outlaw Series muffler and dual 2.50 inch mandrel bent tailpipes. The system finishes with 4.00 inch black ceramic coated stainless steel tips. The exhaust system is manufactured with 409S stainless steel and is covered by Flowmaster's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
- Dual Exit Tailpipes
- Black Styling
- Stainless Steel
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Exhaust Series: Outlaw
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Muffler Body Length: 26.750 in.
- Muffler Body Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Shape: Round
- Muffler Color: Black
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Finish: Painted
- Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Muffler Overall Length: 36.750
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Outlaw
- Muffler Type: Reflection
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate/Aggressive
- System Type: Axle Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tip Cut: Angle
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4
- Tip Edge Style: Cut
- Tip Finish: Black Ceramic Coated
- Tip Length: 7.000 in.
- Tip Logo: Embossed
- Tip Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Type: Double Wall
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Tubing Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov