American Thunder Axle Back Exhaust System 817780
Flowmaster's American Thunder axle-back resonator delete kit is designed for the 2017 Dodge Charger R/T with 5.7L Hemi engines. The 3.00 inch stainless steel tubing is mandrel-bent and will give your car a moderate increase in exterior sound with a pleasant interior growl at cruising speeds. Simple installation requires cutting the factory tailpipes just behind the factory exhaust valves, slide the slip-fit tailpipes over the factory pipes, then clamp into place. The tailpipes re-use the factory hangers and exit back through the rear valance for a factory appearance. This axle-back system is designed for an easy fit and includes all necessary parts and hardware for an easy installation. This kit contains resonator delete tailpipes only and retains the factory mufflers.
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Aggressive Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Incl. Hangers and Hardware For Easy Installation
- Cat Back System
- Dual Out Rear Exit
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Exhaust Series: American Thunder
- Exhaust Type: Axle-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 409 Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Muffler Part Number: Not Included
- Single or Dual: Dual
- Sound Level: Moderate
- System Type: Axle Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): N/A
- Tip Type: Not Included
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tubing Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov