Outlaw Series™ Cat Back Exhaust System 817795
The Outlaw Cat-back exhaust system for the 2013-2017 Ford Focus ST with a 2.0L Turbocharged engine is perfect for the person looking for an aggressive exterior and interior sound level and who is not afraid of the attention. System features include single 3.00 inch mandrel bent stainless steel tubing going into a tuned resonator for maximum performance and sound. The system is then finished off with 4.00 inch carbon fiber tips with Flowmaster logos and exits out through the factory exhaust cutouts in the rear valance. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts, hardware and easy to follow installation instructions.
- Aggressive Tone
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Catalytic Converter Included: No
- Exhaust Series: Outlaw
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Out Rear
- Heat Shield Attached: No
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Mount Type: Uses Factory Hangers
- Muffler Body Length: 12.000 in.
- Muffler Body Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Shape: Oval
- Muffler Color: Black
- Muffler Count: 1
- Muffler Finish: Painted
- Muffler Inlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Muffler Inlet Location: Center
- Muffler Outlet Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Muffler Outlet Location: Offset
- Muffler Overall Length: 17.500 in.
- Muffler Part Number: Kit Only
- Muffler Series: Resonator
- Muffler Type: Reflection
- Single or Dual: Single
- Sound Level: Aggressive
- System Type: Cat Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tip Cut: Angle
- Tip Diameter (in.): 4
- Tip Edge Style: Rolled
- Tip Finish: Natural
- Tip Length: 5.250 in.
- Tip Logo: Printed
- Tip Material: 304 StainlessSteel/Carbon Fiber
- Tip Quantity: 2
- Tip Shape: Round
- Tip Type: Double Wall
- Tubing Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Tubing Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov