American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System 817913
Introducing our American Thunder(R) cat-back exhaust system for 2020 Jeep Gladiator trucks with the 3.6L engine. The mandrel-bent stainless steel exhaust system has a large 3.00-inch inlet tube flowing into a Super 44(TM) Series muffler providing a deep moderately aggressive exterior sound with a moderate interior tone. The 2.50-inch mandrel-bent dual tailpipes are routed to clear the factory spare tire and exits behind the rear wheels for a muscular look and sound. The tailpipes attach to the factory hanger locations for easy installation and are finished off with a pair of 3.50-inch polished 304 stainless steel tips embossed with the Flowmaster(R) logo. Includes all necessary parts, hardware and detailed instructions for an easy installation you can do at home. Covered by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Tubing
- 16 Gauge Tubing
- Side Exit Tailpipes Are Ideal For Towing
- Uses Factory Hanger Locations
- Deep Powerful Sound
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Clears Factory Spare Tire
- Exhaust Type: Cat-Back
- Exit Position: Dual Out Side
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Material: 409S Stainless Steel
- Muffler Body Length: 13.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 3.500 in.
- Tip Diameter (in.): 3
- Tubing Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov