Axle Shaft 195-2149-01
G2 offers a full line of high strength 4340 chrome/nickel (Chromoly) axles designed to handle the punishment of off-road driving, increased loads of oversized tires and the high torque produced by today's ultra low geared vehicles. These axles are forged from high tensile strength 4340 alloy with particular attention paid to key weak areas of the original design. Additional material is added to the yoke area surrounding the u-joint cap to prevent distortion leading to damaged bearings. The axles are machined to accept full circle clips as an added measure to prevent the loss of bearing caps. Our axles also have a dual heat treat process that allows optimal torsional flex while adding strength to the yoke area that is prone to distortion. All axle kits come as an assembly with the u-joint already pressed in for easy assembly. G2 Rear Axle Kits are made from high tensile alloy steels. These axles are forged and heat-treated for maximum strength. Big Spline options allow you to take advantage of even more added strength, gained from the larger diameter of the shafts. The larger diameter enables the shafts to withstand much higher torsional loads than the stock diameter. With either option, you can be assured that the weakest point of your driveline will not be your axle shafts. Features: Black Oxide coating for added wear and corrosion resistance. Big Spline option on select applications. Dual bolt pattern. Threaded Studs.
- Engineered To Withstand Added Load Of High Torque Applications
- Remedy The Common Faults Found With Factory Shafts
- Forged From High Grade Alloy Steel
- Heat Treated To Exceed OEM Specifications
- Axle Type: O.E.M.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov